Happy Sunday Pink & Main fans!
I hope you will have a great week starting with this fantastic Sunday! I am here to share with you a card that uses the cute little mouse from the freebie (with a $30 purchase) stamp set called Christmouse.
Here are my design steps:
- Start with an A2 size white card base
- Cut the polka dot paper slightly smaller than the card front (Lasting Impressions Paper)
- Wrap the decorative twine around the polka dot paper then attach it to the card front (Twine Recollections)
- Cut the red circle and scalloped white circle using your cricut or a die cut adhere to the card front
- Stamp and color the little mouse with copics: W1, 2, 3, 4 - E11, 21, 23, 57, 59 - G5, 9, 17 - R20, 22, 46, 59 (Pink and Main Christmouse)
- Cut out image and layer on green cardstock pop to the front of the card as shown
- Stamp sentiment and layer on green yardstick. Pop to the front of the card (Pink and Main Christmouse)
- Add red sequin
Thanks for taking a peek!