Happy Easter to you all!!
Today, to celebrate Easter I made this sweet card using the Joyful Easter Stamp set! I just love spring colors they are just so happy!
- Use an A2 white card base and cut 2 pieces of DP. The green and white paper is from the Spring Fling paper pad cut at 4 1/8 x 5 1/4. The pink heart paper is from the Shades of Spring paper pad cut at 4 x 5 1/8. Glue both pieces to the white card base as shown
- Using the Pink and Main Arched Stitched tag set cut out the larger tag with paper from the Jolly paper pad. Cut the next in size tag from the Spring Fling paper pad
- Pop the larger tag to the center of the card front as show. Then glue the pink checked tag to the green tag
- Using paper from the Jolly paper pad cut out the medium size bow using the Pink and Main Bow dies
- Using the Joyful Easter stamp set stamp the bunny with the chick. Color the image with copics: RV10, 13, 21 - YG3, 17, 25 - Y6, 18 - W0, 3, 4, 6, 8
- Use the coordinating dies to cut out the images
- Stamp the sentiment and layer onto green and white paper from the Spring Fling paper pad
Pink and Main Products
I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating this blessed holiday!