I am just loving using the warm colors of fall! I also love to mix patterns especially using the Pink and Main Pumpkin Spice paper pad.
- Use a vanilla A2 card base and select 2 pieces of designer paper from the Pink and Main Pumpkin Spice paper pad. Die cut the 2 pieces of designer paper and one piece of vanilla card stock using the Pink and Main Stitched Rounded Rectangle die set. Glue the three pieces to the card front as shown
- Stamp the bouquet of flowers using the Pink and Main Fall Bouquets stamp set. Color with copic markers. Use coordinating dies to cut out the flowers and pop it to the card using dimensionals
- Use the adorable Pink and Main Small Bow die cut and Rinea foil to make the bow. Glue dot the bow just below the flowers
- Use Pink and Main Thanks die and cut out of dark brown card stock.
- Stamp in dark brown ink the sentiment from the Pink and Main Thanks to You stamp set and layer onto dark brown.
Pink and Main Products
Thanks so much for stopping by make sure to visit our store and check out our monthly challenges!