Hello Pink and Main Fans!!
Today I will be giving you a sneak peek at not only a new stamp set but a new die set too! The stamp set is so perfect for all the golfers in your life. My husband is a golfer so I am in love with this wonderful set. There are so many fun sentiments and stamps! You are going to love it too! The new die set is very unique it is pink!! So you can easily pick it out in your die collection. It is a rectangle stitch set with rounded corners absolutely fabulous!
My design steps:
- Use an A2 card base and a punch (SU) to round the corners. Cut a slightly smaller piece of green checked designer paper (Making Memories) and use the punch (SU) to round the corners. Glue the green checked paper to the white card front
- Cut two strips of Blue striped designer paper (DCWV) at 1 x 4 1/8. Glue to the center of the card as shown
- Use the third largest stitch die (Pink and Main) to cut out the yellow card stock
- Use the fourth largest stitch die (Pink and Main) to cut out the white card stock and stamp your golfer. Or you can stamp your golfer first and cut with the die which ever is easier for you!
- Color the golfer with colored pencils (Spectrum Noir Pencils) and outline with C2 copic marker. Adhere to the front of the card as shown
- Stamp your sentiment layer with blue card stock
- Cut stars with Cricut add white plastic dots
Hope you enjoyed this card and thanks for stopping by!