Monday, December 21, 2020

Gift Box

 Hi Everyone!

It is Pam sharing on the blog today!

I am giving a few gift cards to friends this year.  So I have created a little box that I can put the gift card in and add a few homemade lemon drop cookies.  This little box is also perfect for any other small gift you may have in mind such as jewelry or candies.  I decorated the box to make it extra special using the Baking Spirits Bright die.


Design Steps:

1.  Using Baking Spirits Bright cut kraft and white card stock.  Glue the white on top of the baking and bright.  I used a little brown ink on the rolling pin
2.  Also cut out all of the little snowmen using white, green, blue, tan, orange and red card stock
3.  Assemble the snowmen using a fine tip glue
4.  You can either buy or create your little box
5. Glue you snowmen to the front and sides of the box
6.  Glue you baking spirits bright to the back of the box. Add your snowflakes and ribbon


CottageCutz Products


Well it is almost the most wonderful season of the year!!  Can't wait to see my family!
Hope you have a few minutes to relax and enjoy creating!

Blessings
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment