Saturday, December 12, 2020

Holy Nativity

 Good Morning Scrapping Cottage Friends,


Only a few more days until we can celebrate my favorite holiday!  I am all finished making my cards but I thought there is always some surprises last minute. So that is why I thought I would make a few more just in case.   And if I don't use them this year I have a head start for next year!

I am using one of the most beautifully detailed dies today and it is the true meaning of Christmas. The die is The Holy Nativity die.  This is a fancy fold card called Tent Topper.  There is a great tutorial for this card on Splitcoaststamper.  


Design Steps:
1.  White card base 4 1/4 x 8 folded in half.  Copper card stock 4 1/8 x 4, Navy DP 4 x 3 3/4
2.  Glue the Navy DP to the copper card stock then add your white square knotted ribbon.  Glue to the white card base
3.  Use your Holy Nativity die and cut it out using a piece of copper card stock.  Using the same navy DP line the back of the Nativity scene with the DP as shown
4.  Next lay your white card base on you cutting tool our just use a ruler to line up where you are going to place the topper.  Making sure it is just slightly smaller then 5 1/2 so you can use an A2 envelope.  Glue the top in place and your card is complete

I hope you are just about done with your cards!  Now I am on to shopping for family and friends!

Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment