Monday, August 24, 2026

Midway Reminder

 Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!


We are here with a Mid Way Reminder

Our ongoing challenge:



Anything Goes 

or the option theme of  
 
Add a Ribbon/String


Hosted by our Talented Teamie - Pam

Mini Cling Set - Spring

So come and join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.


Our Wonderful  Prize this week is Generously SPONSORED By

Heidi and her team at:  SIMON SAYS STAMP


Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads


Many thanks to our awesome Sponsors for their continued support!

Ends August 30th


Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Blessings and Take Care



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pam :-) this definitely has the 'aww' factor. The image is adorable and I love the ribbon, papers and die cuts, all very pretty :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the card design and pretty bow. Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet. That looks like an old fashioned Martha Stewart punch, which I so love and now I want to break mine out. Great card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Pam! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sweet card- love your HM image and framing, and love the delicate border die you used as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From DT teams Shelly

    ReplyDelete