Monday, August 3, 2026

HMFMC #471 ATG with the option of Torn Paper Aug 3rd - 16th

  Hello Friends

It's time for the House-Mouse Monday Challenge.  I hope if you love House-Mouse as much as I do you will join in on the fun!  Oh yah did I mention there are great prizes too!  Check the Challenge out HERE!


This time the Challenge is hosted by Sue K.

Anything Goes
or 
Torn Paper




This challenge runs from August 3rd - August 16th

With a chance to win a wonderful prize 

From Our Sponsor

 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate 



Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Blessings and Take Care

3 comments:

  1. Not only is this cute, but it's clever the way you tore the newspaper since the House Mouse had a torn paper. I love that. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the creative way you used the torn paper for the newspaper. have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love all the torn paper and the background paper with the tiny news print in the dots! Love it!

    ReplyDelete