Hello Friends
It's time for the House-Mouse Monday Challenge. I hope if you love House-Mouse as much as I do you will join in on the fun! Oh yah did I mention there are great prizes too! Check the Challenge out HERE!
This time the Challenge is hosted by Shelly
Anything Goes
or
Add Sparkle
This challenge runs from Aug. 31st - Sept. 13th
With a chance to win a wonderful prize
From Our Sponsor
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate
And we have a Second Prize!!
One Lucky Winner will receive a
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps
We welcome back Di's DigiStamps

Gorgeous card Pam :-) I love this diva bunny and the colors and sparkle are fabulous! LOVE it!! :-)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week!
luv
Lols XXX
This is adorable, Pam!
ReplyDeleteLove this stylish bunny! Love the sparkly dots on the paper and the saying. Have a great week! xx
ReplyDeleteThis Happy Hopper does look fabulous. When you look this good you know you feel that good. Sweet card. [Bunny]
ReplyDeleteIf you got it, flaunt it! Love this sassy bunny! Such a cute card!
ReplyDeleteWell isn't this a sassy girl! Love it! 💕Sue Kment
ReplyDeleteHow very sweet- and love the shimmer. Beautiful card!
ReplyDelete