Sunday, September 11, 2022

Ho Ho Ho

 Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends

We have a NEW RELEASE FOR AN EARLY START ON YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS!!   The collection is Christmas Part 1 and has 21 fantastic dies. The release includes everything from Gnomes to Reindeer!! Check it out HERE it is on sale now!!

The die I am creating with today is Jolly Santa Gnome!  I made a mini Slimline with this cute little guy!  My inspiration come from a card created by Francine Vuilleme. I loved her idea and had to give it a try!


Design Steps:
1.  Cut out all the pieces using the Jolly Santa Gnome and card stock in the following colors: red, green, brown, black, and flesh.  For the Ho Ho I used the Ho Ho Friends die and cut 2 Ho's in white card stock
2.  Before assembly shade the pieces in black for the Santa and brown for the little shoulder basket.  I added a little blush to the nose.  Glue the pieces together using a fine tip fast drying glue  
3.  The card base is white card stock measure 3 1/2 x 6 1/2 when folded.  To add a little contrast in the background I used light blue ink with a soft blending brush.  Just enough ink to pop the HO HO

4.  Glue the HO HO to the background as shown above then add the gnome santa using pop dots.  Your card is complete

CottageCutz Dies


We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care


No comments:

Post a Comment