Monday, September 19, 2022

Cookies and You

 Hello Friends,

Just thought I would make a little House-Mouse Card for the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

The challenge is monochromatic or anything goes check it out HERE

I selected the monochromatic in blues

This card is called a Side Circle card.  The circle flips open and then you can open the card.



Make sure and check out the Challenge.  They are so much fun!  It has been a while for me so I just had to get out my adorable House Mouse stamps and give it a try!


Thanks for stopping by!

Pam

4 comments:

  1. Pam, what an adorable card! Love the blue colors (blue is my fav color) and the snowy background. Sweet HM stamp too. Thanks for joining the fun and sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Pam :-) such a sweet image and I love the blues,, my fave color too :-) Love how the circle folds out too! Beautifully done :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun image with all the gorgeous blues super take on the option theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this interactive card. Blue and white is one of my favorite color combos. Great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete