Sunday, May 30, 2021

Ho Ho Ho

 Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends

Today is Throw Back Tuesday so I am taking advantage of this fun day by getting a head start on my Christmas cards!!  I am using a super cute die from the 2019 Christmas Release Part 2.  It is called Ho Ho Friends.  I decided to make two versions one horizontally and one vertically.  Not sure which I like better maybe you can help me decide!!



For the vertical card I used a green slimline base and for the horizontal card I used a white slimline base.  For both versions I used the Hills Slimline die for the snow which is cut out of glitter paper.  For the top card after I glued the hills to a piece of white card stock (only glue down the very bottom of the hills so I could tuck in the Ho Ho Ho). I ran it through my die cutting machine using the Scallop Stitched Rectangle Slimline. For the bottom I just glued the layers directly to the card base and added some DP for sky.

After I got the base done I cut out 2 of each of the reindeer, penguin and Santa shaded them with inks and glued them together.  I also cut out 6 of the holly and lettering using the Ho Ho Friends die
I added the holly to the letter H and tucked them into the snow.  Next I added the characters to the letter O and tucked them into the snow.  The last step is to add glossy accents to the holly berries, penguin beck and reindeer nose stamp the sentiment and glue to card and it is complete

CottageCutz Products

 


Thanks so much for stopping by for our Throw Back Tuesday.  I hope I was able to jump start your Christmas card ideas!
Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment