Sunday, October 25, 2020

Ho Ho Ho Car!

Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends,

The design team is continuing to create cards from our 4 new releases.  The dies are from Christmas Part 1 (22 designs), Christmas Part 2 (21 designs), Christmas Part 3 (12 designs) and a Halloween release (14 designs).  All of these fabulous dies are on sale right now in the store.  Just click here to check them out.

Today, I am featuring the Ho Ho Ho Car!  I think it is my favorite of all the dies but I change my mind daily!  Hee Hee!!


For this card I used an A2 white card base a 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 piece of red card stock, 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 piece of checked DP,  3 1/8 x 4 1/8 piece of red card stock and a 3 x 4 piece of green checked DP.  Doily and a 3 x 3 red card stock with glitter snow at the bottom.
Cut, shade and assemble the pieces using a fine tip glue. Stamp and layer the sentiment pop pieces onto red square and your card is complete
CottageCutz Products

Thanks so much for stopping by today I really am grateful and happy you did!
Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment