Sunday, August 16, 2020

Surf Shack

Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends!

And I am using the most adorable die in this new collection!  It is called Surf Shack and I have never had more fun making a card as I did with this new die!!  I just love how it turned out!

Just a few tips on how to make this card.  First I used an A2 white card base and a piece of DP for the background.  I cut all of the pieces using the Surf Shack die and white card stock.  Using my Copics I colored all of the pieces and then assembled the pieces using a fine tip glue.  

Once the pieces were glued together I popped the shack up and then glued down the palm tree.  I also popped up the surf board using a slightly thinner dimensional.  Lastly stamp your sentiment in the lower right hand corner.  I used VersaFine black ink to stamp the sentiment.

CottageCutz Products

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to check out the new release in our on line store.

Blessings
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment