Monday, July 8, 2019

We've Moved!

Hi Scrapping Cottage Friends!


We have friends that are getting ready to move.  So I am making them this cute card in a set in 5.  It will be a fun little going away present.
I used the whimsical Cottage with a Petal Roof for this charming card.  In this release there are two tiny sweet cottages and plenty of fun little gnomes!

Designer Steps:
1.  Using the Cottage w/Petal Roof die cut all the pieces out in white card stock
2.  Color all the pieces with your favorite markers.  I used my Copic markers
3.  Glue the pieces together using a glue with a fine tip
4.  I like to arrange the pieces on my desk to see how I am going to place them on my card
5.  Cut out a rectangle using the Pierced Rectangle set the second from the largest.  I left the rectangle die in place and inked the sky and grass.  This technique gives you a crisp white border
6.  Arrange your little cottage and mushrooms onto the rectangle.  I popped up the cottage
7.  Use an A2 white card base cut a piece of purple card stock 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 and a piece of purple chevron DP just slightly smaller.  Glue them together and then adhere to the center of the white card base

8.  The pierced rectangle with the cottage on it needs to be layered with a piece of purple card stock just slightly bigger then the rectangle and then popped to the center of the DP on the white card base as shown below.  Add your sentiment and your card is complete

CottageCutz


Thanks for stopping by and be watching our site for the new Birthday Release!  These dies will make your birthday cards so unique and special!
Blessings
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment