The new Birthday release is charming with all of it's darling little mice and other sweet little critters! You are going to love decorating your special birthday cards with each of these dies! And to make it even better they are 25% off in the online store now! Don't miss this special new release sale!
I am featuring 2 of the new birthday dies on my card today.
1. Using the Birthday Hedgehog die cut it out using tan card stock. Shade and color him with brown ink
2. Assemble the Hedgehog set aside
3. Cut the balloon and packages with various scraps and colors of DP and card stock. Great way to use up some of those pieces of DP and card stock
4. Use a standard A2 card in cream color card stock. Fold in the center and then fold the front flap in half as shown
6. Glue the DP to the yellow card stock and then adhere to the card as shownDouble Stitched Square die cut out 2 in tan and then layer onto yellow card stock
8. Glue one of the squares to the front folded flap and then one to the inside of the card directly behind the one on the front
9. Place dimension tape on the back of the hedgehog and package and pop them to the front square. Add 2 more packages to the bottom of the front flap and some star rhinestones
10. Add a package and Happy Birthday in blue cut out with the Happy Birthday Vine
I hope you love this fun festive birthday card! I think it would bring a smile to someones face on their birthday! Don't forget our sale in the online store right now!