Monday, May 13, 2019

Rainbow Birthday!

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

I am continuing to work on my summer birthday cards.  Most of the birthdays fall in June and July so I am trying to stay on top of the special occasions! Today I am using the little rainbow in a shaker card.

Designer Steps:

 1.  Using the Rainbow with Clouds die cut it out on white card stock
 2.  Use your favorite markers and color the rainbow.  I used Copic markers
 3.  Use ink to shade the clouds with blue
 4.  Cut 2 Scallop Stitched Squares in white cards stock.  I used the third from the largest square.  After I cut out Scalloped Square I cut the centers square.  I used the 4th from the largest Double Stitched Square to do that
 5.  Glue clear plastic between the two frame and then glue the rainbow and clouds to the frame
 6.  Add the rhinestones behind the clear window and then pop it up to the card
7.  Using the happy phrase die cut 2 of them out and glue together before gluing it to the card.  Stamp the word Birthday in black the cut out and glue to the card as shown

CottageCutz Products





Thanks so much for stopping by I really appreciate it!
Blessings
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment