I have another birthday card for you today. I am using one of the dies from our new whimsical release called Princess Cake!
1. Cut out all of the pieces in white card stock using the Princess Cake die
2. Use your favorite makers to color the cake pieces. I used my Copic Markers
3. Assemble the card
4. Cut out the oval shape using white card stock and the Nested Stitched Eyelet Oval die. Pop the cake to the oval
5. Using silver glitter card stock and the Princess Cake die cut out the crown and the little circle embellishment. Glue them to the card as shown
7. You can cut out the large scallop easel card using your Circuit or a large 5 inch scallop die. I used 2 different types of coordinating DP for the background both inside and out.
We appreciate you stopping by! Make sure to take some time out of your day to get crafty!