HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY. DON'T FORGET TO COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!
Guess what we have already started our Black Friday Sale! So hop on over to our store and check out the fantastic savings! Don't forget to shop early for the best selections on our fabulous products.
Now onto today's card. I have used one of our new dies called Ice Skates and Mittens.
3. Pop the Double Stitched Rectangle to the card front and set aside
4. Cut out all of the pieces in white using the Ice Skate and Mittens die
5. Color the pieces with your favorite markers. I used my Copics
7. Pop dot the mittens to the front of the card as shown
10. Use darning thread to lace up the skates. Add Stickles to the blades for some sparkle. Pop dot the skates to the front of the card as shown and then add the sentiment and glittering snowflakes
Our Black Friday Sale is going on now!!! Please stop by now for the best selections!