I am starting to make my Christmas cards. I love this time of year!! The air is cool and crisp plus no more humidity down here in South Carolina! I am using the Ornament Tangle stamp set to make my cards.
- Use an A2 silver card base. Cut a slightly smaller piece of green glitter card stock and glue it to the front of the card base.
- Cut a piece of vanilla card stock 3 3/4 x 5. Stamp one of the ornaments in Versa Mark (Using Ornament Tangle) in the lower right corner. Use garnet colored embossing powder and heat set the ornament
- On a separate piece of vanilla card stock stamp the other 2 ornaments with Versa Mark. Emboss one with green glitter embossing powder and the other with Silver glitter embossing powder heat set both of them
- Use the match dies (Ornament Tangle Die)to cut out the green and silver ornaments
- Pop the ornaments onto the vanilla card stock with the garnet emboss ornament as shown
- Add the silver cord and bows to the ornaments
- Stamp the sentiment in Versa Mark and use silver embossing powder heat set
- Layer the sentiment onto green glitter card stock and then glue to the card as show. Your card is complete
Dare 2B Artzy
I hope you get a chance to pop over to our online store and check out all of the wonderful Christmas Stamps, dies and paper we have. They make great Christmas gifts. And as always thanks for stopping by the blog today!