Saturday, June 23, 2018

Sunshine! - Pink and Main

Good Morning Pink and Main Friends!

Today is a bitter sweet day for me!  It is my last post as a Pink and Main team designer.  I have been with Michelle and Pink and Main since February 2015.  I have loved working with her and my design team members.  The Pink and Main products are fabulous and always so adorable.  I will continue to follow my friends at Pink and Main and of course look forward to all of the new release products!


Design Steps:
  1. Use a black A2 card base and cut a piece of black card stock 4 x 5 1/4.  Glue the piece of black card stock to the front of the card base
  2. Cut a piece of white card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and ink the paper with TH Oxide inks. 
  3. Use the Sunny Cover die and cut out the sun and bottom panel
  4. Use the Sunshine Word die and cut out 2 sunshine words and glue together
  5. Glue the word sunshine to the bottom panel and stamp the You are My..... from the My Sunshine stamp set onto the top of the bottom panel as shown
  6. Glue all of the pieces to the black card front
  7. Add the Rainbow Glossy dots 

Pink and Main Products




Thanks so much to all of you for making my design team time at Pink and Main memorable!!
Blessing
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment