Saturday, June 16, 2018

Narwhals Everywhere!

Hello Pink and Main Family!

Oh my goodness this set is so adorable! I love all of these Narwhals! I decided I had to use all of them so I created a box card!

Designer steps:
  1. Use the Pink and Main Box Card die and cut out all of the pieces in white.  Assemble the box
  2. Use Sunset 6 x 6 paper pad and the Box die to make the side and bottom panels.  Glue the panels to the flaps and bottom of the box
  3. Cut the waves with the Wave Border dies.  Use 2 different colors of blues for the waves.  Attach the waves to the center mounts
  4. Stamp the sentiment and layer it onto blue card stock
  5. Stamp the Narwhals and color with copics: C0, 1, 2, 3 - BG11, 32, 34, 49 - V06, 9, 12
  6. Cut the Narwhals out with the coordinating dies and glue to the waves as shown
  7. Stamp the star fish using the Turtley Amazing stamp set.  Attach to box

Pink and Main Products






I hope you will take the opportunity to stop by our online store and check out this adorable and must have new release!  You will not be disappointed!
Blessings
Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment