The stamp I am using today is one of the new release floral stamps. It is a very large background stamp with tons of whimsical flowers on it.
- Use an A2 black card stock base. Round the corners with a corner rounder punch. Cut a slightly smaller piece of white card stock and round it's corners too. Then glue it to the black card base
- Cut a piece of white card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and round the corners. Use TH Oxide inks and sponge on the colors. I used Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber and Broken China.
- Let the inks dry and then splatter on water drops and dry completely or heat set
- Use a non static pad and pat down the whole card
- Ink up the Floral Background stamp with Versa Mark ink and then apply black embossing powder. Heat set the powder
- Cut out the happy in black card stock using the Pink and Main Happy For You die. And then using the same die cut out the outline in vellum
- Glue the happy to the front of the card
- Stamp the Birthday from the Happy For You stamp set in Versa Mark ink and apply white embossing powder. Heat set the powder
- Layer Birthday onto vellum and glue to the card as shown
Pink and Main Products