I hope all of you moms had a great Mother's Day!
It is right in the middle of spring and all of the flowers are in full bloom here in South Carolina! In fact the weather is starting to get really hot! A least the humidity hasn't hit yet! So I am using one of the floral sets called BEEutiful!
- Use an A2 white card base cut a slightly smaller piece of light yellow card stock and then a piece of DP from the Honey Bloomz Collection cut slightly smaller then the yellow card stock
- Use 2 different sizes of scalloped retangles and cut the smaller one in white and the larger in the yellow
- Stamp the images and sentiment using the BEEutiful stamp set onto the white rectangle and color it with copics: Y32, BG11, 18, 72, 78 - C4
- Glue the DP to the yellow card stock and added the 1/2 strip to the bottom of the card from the Honey Bloomz Collection, plus the ribbon. Then glue to the white card base
- Glue the white scalloped retangle to the larger yellow scalloped rectangle. Then add dimensional tape to the back and pop to the card front as shown
- Add the clear sequins and your card is complete
Dare 2B Artzy Products