Saturday, December 2, 2023

Puppy Carolers

 Hello Friends 

I can't believe I am finishing my Christmas cards!  I have to send many cross country so I need to complete the handmade ones. 

I am using our new Christmas Release which is available at a wonderful 30% off.  This collection has over 40 different dies.   It has everything you will need for your holiday paper crafting. Make sure to stop by the online store and check out all the fantastic new designs!

Today, I am using the Puppy Carolers and the Pine Tree Slim.  These pups are so sweet and make a perfect card for all those dog lovers in our lives!


Design Steps:

1.  Using the Pine Tree Slim die cut out the following colors of card stock: green, brown and white (I made three of these trees).  Using the Puppy Carolers die cut out the following colors of card stock: white, brown, red, green, blue, black, and mustard yellow.  Glue the pieces together with a fine tip glue
2.  Use a white A2 card base, cut a piece of navy snowy DP 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, use the Hills Slimline and cut the white bank of snow (cut it down to 4 1/8) and use the Picket Fence Slimline and cut it on white (cut the fence down to 4 1/8)
3.  Glue the navy DP to the white card base.  Next add the trees then fence and finally the snowy ground
4.  Glue the brown and black dogs down flat as shown above then put dimension squares on the yellow dog and pop him in the middle as shown below.  Add the sentiment layered on red and your card is complete





We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care





No comments:

Post a Comment