Sunday, November 19, 2023

Give Thanks

 Hello Friends 

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you are enjoying the day with friends and family!!  

I am sharing a card that I thought you might enjoy on this day of thanks and blessings!  I used two dies from the fall collections Fall Centerpiece and Autumn Garland.


Design Steps:
1.  Cut a piece of kraft card stock 4 1/8 x 5 3/8.  Run the card stock through a wood grain embossing folder.  Then paint the front with a light coat of Gesso using a foam brush.  Let the panel dry
2.  Make yourself a ring of twine.  I wrapped mine around a cup bottom and then slide it off and taped the ends together
3.  To create the leaves I used a piece of Alcohol Ink Yupo and an applicator.  I put several of the colors of alcohol ink on the applicator and then dabbed it onto the Yupo paper.  I changed the applicator cotton rectangle and tried a few different colors.  I did this 3 times as you can see on the Yupo sheet
4.  I then used the Fall Centerpiece die and the Autumn Garland die and cut out the leaves
5.  I used the same dies and cut out the sunflowers on two shades of yellow and brown for the center.  I added a little Copic marker to the sunflowers for more depth.  Arrange the flowers and leaves on the circle of twine as shown above
6.  Add your sentiment with a little dovetail and your card is complete




We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care









No comments:

Post a Comment