Saturday, June 18, 2022

Baked with Love

 Hello Friends

I have recently been on a baking kick!  But in order to keep it off my waistline and the hubby's I am giving a lot of it away!  So I thought this card would make a perfect companion to the baked goods.  I used the adorable Cake Shoppe die to create this sweet little card.


Design Steps:

1.  The white card base is 4 3/4 x 6 3/4, the frame and heart is from Pine Cone Papers.  I used dimension tape to attach the frame to the card base.  I also used a dimension dot behind the heart 
2.  Use the Cake Shoppe die and cut out the following paper: DP red checked, DP brown, DP dotted turquoise, white, vellum and DP dotted mustard
3.  Using the Clouds Horizontal Slimline die cut out some clouds in DP checked turquoise 

4.  Finish decorating the little cake shop and add the clouds to the sky.  I added 3 rhinestones: two to the banner and one on the flower on the cake shoppe sign.  Your card is complete



CottageCutz Products


We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE
Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care


No comments:

Post a Comment