Sunday, February 27, 2022

Leprechaun Gnome!

 Hello Friends,

I am taking a break from making Easter cards and switching it up to St. Patrick's Day cards.  I am repurposing one of the new Spring Release dies and making it a cute St. Patty's Day card.  I just added one of our older dies to give it a different look.

Designer Steps:

1.  I am using the Spring Gnome Cottage die and the St. Patrick's Day Cupcake die.  I cut the pieces out of tan, brown, yellow, green, and cream.  I added a little color to the hands and nose with my Copic maker E21.  I also added a little TH Vintage ink to the edge of the beard.  Glue together the pieces with a fine tip glue
2.  Use an A2 white card base cut the green 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 and the yellow dotted DP 4 x 5 1/4.  Glue the yellow and green together but do not glue to card base yet
3.  Pop the Gnome to the front of the card add the little clover to the grass and the yellow flowers to the center of the large clover
4.  Add the checked green ribbon to the bottom of the card with the knot off set to the right as shown above.  Glue your Gnome panel to the white card base
5. Stamp your sentiment in black and layer onto green card stock.  Glue the sentiment to the front as shown above.  Add yellow Stickles to the center of the flower and your card is complete

CottageCutz Products



Don't forget to check out the new Spring Release.  These sweet dies won't last long!
We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE
Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care



No comments:

Post a Comment