Sunday, January 17, 2021

Circus Birthday!

 Hello Friends

I have three little ones to make cards for and they love bright happy cards.  So this fun new release fits the bill! It just screams vibrant colors especially the wonderful primary colors.  Today, I have used 5 of the new dies to make this cute side step card.  

Here is my card to share with you today!


I started my card by cutting all of the pieces out using the Leaping Lion, Balancing Elephant, Circus Tent, Circus Side Show and Circus Signs.  Assemble them and then make your side step base.  Use some cloud DP and green card stock to cover the base.  

Glue the pieces to the base arranging them as you wish and your card is complete.




CottageCutz Products


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  We love visiting with you!
Blessings
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment