Saturday, July 11, 2020

Pirate Monkey!

Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends,

I am so glad you have stopped by.  This new release called Pirates and Sea Creatures is so much fun.  The cards I am making are so whimsical and just plain fun to create! Today,  I am highlighting the Pirate Monkey and Treasure Chest Island.  The monkey and island are just so detailed and amazing!

Just some quick info about the card.  I used an A2 blue card base.  Cut a circle using the Pierced Circle Set in a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of white card stock.  Place a piece of white card stock behind the circle and brush in 3 different blue inks to create the ocean.  Next I shaded and assembled all of the pieces and then arranged and glued them to the card.

CottageCutz Products




Thanks so much for popping by!

Blessings



Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment