Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Easter Egg Hunt

Dear Scrapping Cottage Friends,

It is just a few days before Easter and I just wanted to wish all of you a very blessed day on this special holiday.  I made this last Easter card to celebrate!  I combined 3 of the Spring Release dies and I just love how it turned out.
Design Steps:
 1.  I decide to use a fun card design for these dies.  I used an A2 white card base and then I cut the front fold in half.  I cut a piece of checked green DP just slightly smaller then the half front fold.  Then cut a piece of pink DP slightly smaller then the green DP.
2.  Glue the front flap pieces to the white card base.  Then on the inside cut a piece of pink DP slightly smaller then the inside white card base and then a piece of green DP slightly smaller then the pink DP.  Then glue to the inside of the card
 3.  Using the Easter Egg Hunt die cut out all of the pieces in a variety of colors
4.  Using a variety of ink colors shade the pieces and then assemble with a fine tip glue.  I used tiny black rhinestones for the eyes

 5.  Cut dark green card stock using the Spring Grass die.  Glue the grass to the bottom of the front flap and the bottom of the inside.  Next glue the sign to the front and the bunnies to the inside as shown




6.  I decided to add some clouds and sun to the card so I cut the pieces out using the Spring Frogs die.    I also thought it would be fun to add some Easter Eggs so I cut out a variety of colored eggs using the Basket of Eggs die.  Glue the pieces as shown and your card is complete
 

CottageCutz Products



My favorite Easter memory is when my mom dressed us up in our fluffy Easter Dresses and off we went to celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord in church.  I hope you are making special memories too!!  HAPPY EASTER!!

Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment