Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Little Boy Birthday!

Good Morning Scrapping Cottage Friends!

Both of my nieces had little boys and they will be turning 3.  I can't believe how quickly time flies.  It seems like those sweet boys were just born yesterday!  So anyway I am making a fun little card for both of my active little great nephews.  Also before I got on with today's card.  We have a huge sale on our stamp and die sets.  Check out the link below.

Designer Steps:

 1.  I started off with an A2 gray card base.  Then I ran a piece of vanilla card stock 5 1/4 x 4 through an embossing folder that had gray ink on the impression lines.  I then added gray ink onto the edges of the vanilla card stock.  Stamped the balloon and Happy Birthday in navy ink.  Glued it to the card base
 2.  Using the Birthday Puppy Die cut the piece of the pup in dark gray and light gray
 3.  Shade the pieces using a black ink.  Color the nose and collar with black marker then assemble
 4.  Use the Birthday Puppy die and cut out the hat and cupcake in navy, red and yellow
 5.  Shade the pieces and then assemble
 6.  Use dimension tape and pop the pup and cupcake to the card.  Add the sequins and your card is finished
CottageCutz Products

Before I close make sure you check out the 70% off sale! Yes, I said 70% off the stamp and die sets in our store.  It is a fantastic buy.  Maybe it is time to stock up for those surprise Christmas and Birthday Gifts!
Well that is it for today!  I hope you can take sometime out of your busy schedule and get crafty!
Blessings
Pam





No comments:

Post a Comment