Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Cozy Christmas - Scrapping Cottage

Good Morning Scrapping Cottage Fans!

I am still cranking out my Christmas cards.  I make the cards mainly for family, close friends and especially the kids.  The one I am making today is going to a friend's little son!  He is just 2 which is the perfect age at Christmas.  He is just so excited about everything!!

Design Steps:
 1.  Cut all the piece out using the Cozy Fireplace Pets die.  I cut them out of the different colored card stocks seen above. Add shading with red, brown, dark green, and gray ink.  After shading assemble all of the pieces
 2.  Use an A2 white card base cut a slightly smaller piece of yellow card stock and cut a piece of yellow striped DP slightly smaller then the yellow card stock
 3.  Cut a piece of brown card stock 4 x 1 1/2.  Glue the striped DP to the yellow card stock and then add the brown to the bottom of the striped paper
 4.  Glue to the A2 white card base
 5.  Place the fireplace onto the card first and then add the rug with the little critters
6.  Stamp your sentiment and layer onto red card stock.  Glue to the upper center of the card as shown
below

CottageCutz Products

I am just in love with this cute card.  It is going to be very difficult for me to give it away!
Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment