Monday, March 5, 2018

Rainy Days - Dare 2B Artzy

Hello Dare 2B Artzy Crafters!

Before I get started with today's card I wanted to let you know we have a new challenge!
Stop by and join in on the fun!  Prizes are given to the lucky winner!!

I love to try out different types of card folds that still fit into an A2 envelope.  So when I found this fold on Pinterest I decided to give it a try.  The new release set April Showers really looks great with this fold.

Rather then trying to explain the card design in steps I thought I would link to the video I found that was so well done and has all the measurements I used.



Below are all the pictures of the panels
I used the new paper from the Summertime Petals Collections and some dies to decorate
I cut out some of the umbrellas from the paper and popped them up as embellishments
I colored the little girl from the April Showers set with copic markers: E00, 11, 99 - R81, 83, 85 - YG95, 97, 99 - BG32, 34 - YR14, 23, 24, 65
I used some dies for the clouds, sun and raindrops.  I added Glossy Accents to the raindrops
The sentiment April showers brings May flower is from the April Showers stamp set
Dare 2B Artzy Products



I hope you enjoyed looking at this fun card and fancy fold!  Our new stamps and papers are now available in our store!

Blessings
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment