It is Pam sharing with you today! This is my last post before Christmas so I wanted to wish you all a very blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year! Let's hope 2018 will bring good health and happiness to all!
I can't get enough of this adorable Sweet Snowman die so I made this last Christmas card into a fun shaker card!
1. Use an A2 white card base and cut a slightly smaller piece of purple paper set aside.
Next cut a piece of fun foam and designer snowflake paper 4 x 5 1/4. Run both the foam and DP through the die cutting machine with the 3rd to the largest Cross Stitched Circle dies in the upper center of the card. This will create the opening for the shaker card
3. Next cut out a Stitched Scallop Circle 3rd from the largest in white. Then lay the same Crossed Stitched Circle die you used to cut the opening onto the scalloped circle and cut. This will make a nice frame for the opening
5. Place glue on the back of the foam all around the opening and the entire back then lay it centered over the opening on the purple card stock. Attach the white scalloped from to the front
6. Using the Sweet Snowman die cut out all of the pieces using, purple, turquoise and white card stock
9. And finally attach the purple card stock to the white card base and your card is complete
Cottage Cutz Products
Don't forget to visit our store for any last minute shopping!!