Monday, November 6, 2017

Penguin Fun! - Dare 2B Artzy

Hello Dare 2B Artzy Friends

I hope you have started your Christmas cards!  I have and it just seems that my list just keeps getting longer.  I love making my cards but I am very picky about who gets them!  Here is my most recent creation and it is going to my little nephew!


Design Steps:
  1. Start with an A2 card base then cut a piece of Dare 2B Artzy designer paper and craft foam 4 x 5 1/4.  Next cut the 2 pieces with a circle die positioned as shown
  2. Tape a piece of acetate behind the DP and then glue the foam to the DP
  3. Fill the well made with the foam on the back of the DP with sequins
  4. Cut a piece of white card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and sponge it with purple and blue ink to create the background for the opening
  5. Glue the sponged background to the craft foam
  6. Add the ribbon then glue to the card base
  7. Stamp the penguin using the Dare 2B Artzy Penguin Fun. Color with Copic markers: Y35, 38 - YR04, V01, 04, 06 - C0.  Stamp the ice pad and sentiment
  8. Use the coordinating dies to cut out the penguin and ice pad.  Layer the sentiment onto purple card stock
  9. Pop dot the penguin and sentiment to the front of the card



Dare 2B Artzy Products




Please make sure you check out our challenge for this month!


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment