Monday, September 4, 2017

Fall Flowers - Dare 2B Artz

Hello Dare 2B Artz Friends

It is finally starting to fell just a tiny bit like fall today!  We are at 78 degrees which is really cool for this time of year in South Carolina!  So, I really felt like using the Playful Posies set in fall colors today!


I used an embossing folder for the background and cut a little frame with my Cricut.  I colored the flowers with my Copic makers.  

After I cut out the flowers I taped down my gold cord and arranged the flowers.  I stamped the Praise sentiment on vellum using the Joyful Noise set.  It is embossed in gold. I then added some gold sparkle sequins.

Dare 2B Artz Products


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you take a look in our store!

Blessings
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Love the texture and all the different elements in your card Pam! It's just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete