I was driving over the bridge to Hilton Head Island and saw a pod of dolphins chasing a boat. They were having so much fun leaping and splashing in the water. That was my inspiration for this card!
- Use an A2 white card base cut a slightly smaller piece of blue and before gluing it down use a cloud stencil and add a few clouds using blue ink.
- Cut a piece of Pink and Main Beach Babe wave paper as shown and glue to blue card stock
- Tear the top of a 2 x 4 inch strip of kraft paper and then run it through the embossing machine. Then glue the kraft strip to the bottom of the card
- Stamp all the images from the Seas the Day stamp set on white and color with copics: E11, 13, 31, 34 - RV42 - R20 - YR23 - Y23
- Use the coordinating die set for the Seas the Day and cut out all the images
- Layer the sentiment (not included in this set) on blue and pop dot it to the bottom left on the sand
- Pop dot the dolphins and the sun as shown and glue the shells flat to the bottom right corner as shown
- Add sequins and your card is complete!
Pink and Main Products
I hope you are having a wonderful summer and set aside some crafty time to make a fun card or two!