Thursday, March 16, 2017

Exciting News!

Some very happy News!  I am just thrilled and honored to announce that I am now a Design Team Member for Scrapping Cottage.  The dies and stamps from The Scrapping Cottage are just incredible!
For my first project I decided to make a card for a friend who loves camping and the beauty of nature.  She is in need of some cheer and a little time to relax. So when I saw this adorable little cabin I knew it would make a perfect card for her.
Design steps to make this card:
Cut a A2 size kraft card stock base
Cut a 5.25 x 4 inch piece of gray card stock
Cut a 5 x 4.75 inch piece of designer paper and glue to gray card stock then to the card base

Use the 4.25 x 3.25 Double-Stitched Rectange Die and cut the kraft card stock to make the base for your woodland scene
Using the Woodland Cabin (4 x 6) die begin cutting all the piece to create your scene
I cut all the pieces and then begin the assembling and after I get the assembling finish I ink the edges of the pieces to give them a little depth and dimension
I started making my scene by glueing down the background pieces first and all of the layers of grass.
After the background was complete I popped up the cabin with dimensional tape
I added more trees to the sides of the cabin by just cutting apart some of the trees from the background and it worked great!




I just absolutely love how this little cabin in the woods turned out!  I hope you will give it a try!!

Challenges:

Take Care and be sure to leave us a comment!
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Pam, on your new DT position! What wonderful dies these are, and you've combined them beautifully into a beautiful scene! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete