Only a few days left until we celebrate the birth of Jesus! I designed another Christmas card for you today using our darling Pink and Main Cardinal.
- Use a A2 white card base cut a slightly smaller piece of red card stock and set aside
- Cut a 2 1/2 x 5 inch piece of pattern paper (Doodlebug) and glue to the right side of the red card stock
- Cut a 1 1/2 x 5 inch piece of green polka dot paper (Doodlebug) and glue to the left side of the red card stock
- Add the red ribbon then glue to the front of the white card
- Cut out the stitched square using Pink and Main dies
- Stamp and color the bird (Pink and Main) with copics: C2, 4 - R32, 35, 37, 39 - E44, 47, 49
- Add the snowflakes and stamp the sentiment
- Add a little black bead for the birds eye
Thanks for stopping by during this very busy Christmas Season!