Friday, November 11, 2016

Pink and Main New Release!

Hi Everyone!

It is new release time!!  And wait until you see this darling set featuring a ton of fun little Sloths!
It is so darn cute you just want to use them all! And I did with the step card I created for you today!

Design steps:

  1. I used a die cut for the step card. And the paper I used is Doodlebug and Recollections.  For the grass I used a die from Pink and Main.
  2. The stamps are of course Pink and Main Sloths!  I colored them with copics: E31, 33, 35, 37, 44, 57, 50 - YR68
  3. I used the coordinating Pink and Main die set to cut out the sloths
  4. The flowers are punches with added rhinestones
  5. The sentiment is Pink and Main Sloth set.  Tons of cute sentiments in the set
I had so much fun with this set and I know you will too!




Thanks for stopping bye

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment