I can't wait to share a new release set from Pink and Main! And this is just one of a number of new release sets with matching dies! The set is called Oh Deer!
- Use a red A2 card base (Recollections) and cover with slightly smaller DP (DCWV)
- Cut a 2 1/2 x 4 inch strip of dark green cardstock and run through a Big Kick using an embossing folder (Life Style Crafts) glue to the center of the card
- Cut a strip of white card stock 1 3/4 x 4 1/2 and stamp with pink snowflakes and the sentiment in black(Oh Deer Pink and Main)
- Cut a strip of red card stock 1 3/4 x 4 3/4 and a strip of silver glitter paper 1 3/4 x 5 arrange as shown and glue to card
- Stamp 2 flamings and then stamp one going in the opposite directions. Color with copics YG95, 99 - YR21 - RV21, 11, 27, 37
- Use matching dies to cut out the 2 birds then hand cut out the opposite direction bird. Pop dot to the card as shown.
Thanks so much for stopping by!Blessings