Monday, June 13, 2016

Glitter Flowers - My Favorite Things

Hi All!

I am playing along with MFT Camp Create!

I went to the Scrapbook Convention in Orlando last week and had a blast! But the best thing about my trip was stumbling across the My Favortie Things Store!! My sister in law lives in Groveland which is close to Orlando, and the night we got there we decide to go out for Mexican.  We drove into Eustis and I could hardly believe my eye when I spotted the MFT store.  It was closed that night so I went back the next day and had a great time shopping in their wonderful store!! The card I made is from a stamp set I bought at the store plus the die cut to go with it! Hope you love it as much as I do!!
I did a watercolor background and used the glitter technique on the video for my flowers. The sentiment is from an older MFT set called Can Ya Dig It? The flower set is called Circle Scribble Flowers!


Have a Blessed Day!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment