Sunday, September 21, 2014

Bitten By the Bug 2 - Butterfly Challenge

Good Morning Everyone!


I am so excited I finally broke down and got an Explorer and Love It!  The cuts are so much more crisp than my older machine.  The Design Studio software is fabulous.  I am loading all of my cartridges into my account.  I am going to love not having to pull down the cartridges.  Here is my card for the Butterfly challenge.

I used a couple of different cartridges for this card.  The overlay is Paper Lace, the flower is Art of Philosophy and finally the butterfly is Picturesque.  Hope you join us at Bitten By the Bug 2 with your fantastic creations!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new machine! Oh this card is so beautiful! I love the beautiful overlay and flower! And of course the pretty butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have included two of my favorite things (flowers and butterflies), so of coarse I think it is beyond fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is most beautiful Pam!! Love the overlay, flower and that delicate butterfly!! Congratulations on getting an Explore!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo jealous that you got an Explore! How fun is that! Love the gorgeous butterfly and the overlay is just beautiful!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card !!! Gorgeous design !!!! I can imagine how much you your Explore !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Pam! I LOVE your flower and butterfly! The b/g mat is gorgeous and your bottom border is the perfect touch! Fabulous job!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, your color choices are fabulous.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete