Sunday, September 29, 2013

I have some great news I have been selected as a Design Team Member at Bitten By the Bug 2 and I am really excited.  I love using and teaching with my Cricut.  I can't wait to work with this talented group of ladies!!

I made this card for Bitten By the Bug 2 challenge.  The challenge was to use an overlay.  I cut my overlay from Art of Philosophy.  The penguin and trees are from Christmas Cheer.  I added white gel pen to the trees and bling to the snowflakes.  The paper is Debbie Mumm. I love her paper.
Pam MacKay Art of Philosophy and Christmas Cheer

8 comments:

  1. This is a cute card Pam!! I love your snowflake overlay and I love your cute trees and penguin!!! Welcome aboard, we are so excited to have you!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Pam. Great overlay and love your penwork on the trees. So pleased you are part of the team.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a cute , fun , and pretty card !! I love that overlay , and the penguin is too cute !!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable -- and love how the snowflake overlay is the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team, Pam. So glad that you have joined us. I love your Christmas card. Love the snowflake overlay and the bling, of course. Cute penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snowflake overlay!! And the penguin and trees are great! And you can never go wrong with bling!! So glad to have you on our team!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to use that snowflake overlay! This card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! The colors and design are just perfect! VERY well done!!

    ReplyDelete