Hello Friends
It's time for the House-Mouse Monday Challenge. I hope if you love House-Mouse as much as I do you will join in! Oh yah did I mention there are great prizes too! Check the Challenge out HERE!
This Challenge is hosted by Sue
Anything Goes
or
Fall Colors
This challenge runs from Sept 14 - Sept 27


aww, super cute card Pam :-) the little mouse looks so happy floating down with his leaf and the paper design and ribbon are just perfect! LOVE IT! :-)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week!
luv
Lols XXX
How sweet is this image- your colors are perfect and so pretty! I really love the clouds too!
ReplyDeleteThis mousey is having fun floating through the air. I love the sky background and your card design. Have a great week! xx
ReplyDeleteWheeeee! Who wouldn't love to do this? Beautiful papers and lovely clouds you made. It's so cute. [Bunny]
ReplyDelete